Thursday 24 October 2019

2 Truth 2 Fibs

  2 Truth 2 Fibs
  1. I went to Couplands factory and store and bought a 240g bag of chocolate chip cookies and my cousins ate them all before I could have one. 

  1. I went to Chipmunks for a birthday party and used the air pressure gun so much that the employees told me to stop and got carpet burn on the slide.
  2. I had a sleepover for my birthday and I went to a Sushi train and broke some of the platters while grabbing the wasabi.

  1. I went on Roblox and tried to meet Zera but she wasn’t online so I chatted with Melenina instead.

Image result for cat confused gif


6 comments:

  1. hello people who see my blog (no idea why?) if you think you know witch one's is right then write it in your comment and i will check it on the 1st of November on Friday bye
    -Amani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amani,

    This is Lila from room 7 at Owairaka school.

    I really liked your cat you put on the blog post.
    Was this fun to make and did you make it with anybody?
    I think the truths were 2 and 4 and the lies were 1 and 3.

    You should check out my blog on https://odslila.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later, Lila

    ReplyDelete
  3. correct lila
    good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🐱🐹✌👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. h
    he
    hel
    hell
    hello
    hell
    hel
    he
    h

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Amani! My name is Lillia from Room 8. I really liked your 2 truths 2 fibs. I think that 4 and 2 and the truths and the lies are 3 and 1. I also like playing Roblox!
    Blogging out,
    Lillia 😊

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.